Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Chibi Vampire Volume 3

Chibi Vampire Volume 3 by Yuna Kagesaki (2006)


Description: As Kenta helps Karin study for her school exam, the two start becoming closer. But when Maki catches sight of them and asks if they are going out, Karin protests! She needs time, especially when she feels like she's starting to overcome her blood issues around Kenta. But a new problem is about surface... and the odor is enough tot make a vampire run to daylight!

Review: This series continues to delight me. I am completely entertained and have a really great time while reading this book. I do feel bad for Karin though. Her family seems a bit harsh. I enjoy the relationship she has with Kenta and can't wait to see what happens there. I recommend reading this series.

Score: 4 out of 5

No comments: